Thanks for checking out Let's talk...Memory Books!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited browsing options, why don't you take 37 seconds and Sign up. Once you do you'll be able to enjoy all the great benefits of membership like
  • Ability to interact with other Let's talk...Memory Books members
  • Create new discussions
  • Reply to existing discussions
  • Modify your profile to have a custom avatar, signature and more!
  • Too many membership perks to list! Join today for free!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. this is just a test for the message system
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings Book Worms!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pepper, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Pepper

Pepper
    Expand Collapse

Hello All!
    My post name is Pepper. Its after a toon I created on a MMO (EverQuest 2 or eq2)! I am living in the great state of West Virginia! I enjoy hiking, biking and pretty much anything that ends in ING! Oh yes and the reason for posting on this site is READING or listening to book on audible! I have been blessed to be a stay at home wife where I get to follow my dream of writing! No I'm not published yet however I've set a goal to finish a book this year! I am also *Mommy* to 7 of the worlds most wonderful cats! And I do have a torture chamber err fish tank with seven or eight fish! We call it the kitty channel as they often doze on a shelf near by or on top of the tank watching the fish swim merrily along.
    When I'm not reading, writing or doing house work you can find me enjoying MMO's like eq2 or Lord of the Rings online. And soon I hope to join the world of Guild Wars 2!