Thanks for checking out Let's talk...Memory Books!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited browsing options, why don't you take 37 seconds and Sign up. Once you do you'll be able to enjoy all the great benefits of membership like
  • Ability to interact with other Let's talk...Memory Books members
  • Create new discussions
  • Reply to existing discussions
  • Modify your profile to have a custom avatar, signature and more!
  • Too many membership perks to list! Join today for free!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. this is just a test for the message system
    Dismiss Notice

Big Changes - New Xenforo Forum Software

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Lynne, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Admin
    Staff Member

Hi Everyone,

Well as you can see we have some huge changes here with the new software. It is very different from what you've been used to so please look around, fill in your details in your profile as I think they've all been wiped out, and generally get the feel of new way things work.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask and I'll answer them as best I can - I'm still learning the new software myself too. :)

A couple of things to note:

1) The Arcade works after a fashion but it's the best I can do right now while we wait for it to be rewritten.

2) "Private Messages" are now called "Private Conversations" - they're much nicer and you can find them via your "In Box" top right of the navigation bar.

3) On each message there is a "like" button - did you like what the person had to say? Press the "like" button :)

4) Trophies are awarded for certain milestones - number of posts, likes received, stuff like that. It's a bit of fun, join in and find out.

Take care and have fun :)

Lynne

Attached Files:

2. Pepper

Pepper
    Expand Collapse

I like what you have to share so far! Great job on your site!

3. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Admin
    Staff Member

Thank you chicky :) Now to encourage you to post more LOL!