Thanks for checking out Let's talk...Memory Books!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited browsing options, why don't you take 37 seconds and Sign up. Once you do you'll be able to enjoy all the great benefits of membership like
  • Ability to interact with other Let's talk...Memory Books members
  • Create new discussions
  • Reply to existing discussions
  • Modify your profile to have a custom avatar, signature and more!
  • Too many membership perks to list! Join today for free!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. this is just a test for the message system
    Dismiss Notice

hi everyone

Discussion in 'The Tea Room' started by troi, Mar 9, 2007.

1. troi

troi
    Expand Collapse

Hi i'm Troi i'm 37 and i live in Belfast, Northern Ireland
    I'm single and live alone - when i don't have either brother kipping on my sofa lol
    I am owned by 2 noisy naughty cats called Diesel and Ziggy who allow me access to the pc every so often - Diesel likes to think it belongs to him !
    Up until a few weeks ago i worked as a florist (quit day before Valentines Day lol) and am waiting for new job to start at the end of month.

Site looks amazing and hopefully i'll find my way around it quick enough !

2. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Admin
    Staff Member

Hi Troi,

I'm sorry for not welcoming you sooner - I totally missed this message. Sooooo, Welcome, and I hope you enjoy the site and make some new friends here.

I too am owned by two cats - Smokey and Bandit - I think there are some pictures of them in the gallery. You can, of course, upload your own pictures there too. :smile:

There are some great people on here but they're tricky to get posting LOL! Maybe we can come up with a plan on that.

Give me a hollar if you get stuck or need any help. Enjoy the pizza. :pizza:

Have fun.

3. troi

troi
    Expand Collapse

thanks for welcome and yep i'm finding my way around tho still haven't found many to talk to yet lol

4. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Admin
    Staff Member

So how did you find us? It's nice to know how new people find their way here.

These are my bosses LOL!

View attachment 21 View attachment 22

5. troi

troi
    Expand Collapse

i did a general search with vbulletin and this was the only site i liked the look off

ur bosses look so cute...i'd post a pic of ziggy but i'd need a wide lens camera shes a little chubby lol

6. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Admin
    Staff Member

Well I'm really glad you liked the look of us :tomato:

My boss on the right is a little chubby too, he's 1st 3lbs - almost fell off my chair when the vet weighed him. You'll understand why his nickname is "fatboy" now LOL!

7. troi

troi
    Expand Collapse

lol i call ziggy fatcat lol think she might weight a little more than that

this is only foto i have of her at the minute

8. Tegan

Tegan
    Expand Collapse

Hey Troi!
    I'm Tegan and I am from Long Island NY. I am single mother of a beautiful 11 yr old Irish Banshee, and we too are owned by cats. 3 of them, Sly my 15 yr old, 20lb'er, Midnight my 6 yr old 10lb'er and Sassy the 3 yr old little girl.

Lynn has delegated the relationship section in my hands (God help us all, LOL). So please feel free to post in there. And a thousand welcomes!

9. troi

troi
    Expand Collapse

Hi again everyone

Tis been 2 years (nearly to the day)since I've been here lost addy in a pc crash n then life took over...

2 years shessh n what a 2 years it's been......... I've moved to a different country , living with someone,still owner by Diesel and now have 4 kids !!! They're my other halfs kids lol and they live with us.

So whats been happening with you all ?

10. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Admin
    Staff Member

Hey Troi :)

Well you *have* been busy LOL! I don't think I can compete with that! Added a new dog to the family, never in my life have I had such a thick dog but she's very sweet. Added a new man too - hmmm now you have me thinking, have I confused the man and the dog? LOL! Just kidding.

Welcome back :)

Lynne