Thanks for checking out Let's talk...Memory Books!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited browsing options, why don't you take 37 seconds and Sign up. Once you do you'll be able to enjoy all the great benefits of membership like
  • Ability to interact with other Let's talk...Memory Books members
  • Create new discussions
  • Reply to existing discussions
  • Modify your profile to have a custom avatar, signature and more!
  • Too many membership perks to list! Join today for free!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. this is just a test for the message system
    Dismiss Notice

Heroes

Discussion in 'TV' started by Lynne, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Admin
    Staff Member

Does anyone watch Heroes?

As a total eclipse casts its shadow across the globe, a genetics professor (Sendhil Ramamurthy, "Blind Guy Driving") in India is led by father's disappearance to uncover a secret theory -- there are people with super powers living among us. A young dreamer (Milo Ventimiglia, "Gilmore Girls") tries to convince his politician brother (Adrian Pasdar, "Judging Amy") that he can fly.

A high school cheerleader (Hayden Panettiere, "Ice Princess") learns that she is totally indestructible. A Las Vegas stripper (Ali Larter, "Final Destination"), struggling to make ends meet to support her young son (Noah Gray-Cabey, "My Wife & Kids"), discovers that her mirror image has a secret. A fugitive from justice (Leonard Roberts, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer") continues to baffle authorities who twice have been unable to contain him.

A gifted artist (Santiago Cabrera, "Empire"), whose drug addiction is destroying his life and relationship with his girlfriend (Tawny Cypress, NBC's "Third Watch"), can paint the future. A down-on-his-luck Los Angeles beat cop (Greg Grunberg, "Alias") can hear people's thoughts, which puts him on the trail of an elusive serial killer.

In Japan, a young man (Masi Oka, NBC's "Scrubs") develops a way to stop time through sheer will power. Their ultimate destiny is nothing less than saving the worldÂ…

Here's a trailer - great programme

[youtube]epkCRMiVxrc[/youtube]

2. troi

troi
    Expand Collapse

seen 2 episodes of this so far and i'm hooked ..love it ...everytime the episode finishes i can't wait for the next one

3. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Admin
    Staff Member

Troi,

Me too. Especially as NTL have lost the Sky channels so no more 24 and Lost to watch, although I think we'll get those back eventually and I did notice that Virgin Media has got Lost Season 1 in the On Demand thingy now, even if it costs 99p per episode to watch.

Me thinks that maybe Sky have shot themselves in the foot over this one.

4. troi

troi
    Expand Collapse

not too worried bout missing lost n 24 but i miss bones...... tho ...i do get em online now lol

5. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Admin
    Staff Member

Oooh yes, I miss Bones too! Where do you go to get them online?

6. troi

troi
    Expand Collapse

i use rapidshare there's a free version but u are limited in how much u can d/l i have an account so i can d/l pretty much wot i like

7. tjr

tjr
    Expand Collapse

i miss bones and nip/tuck never seen heros but my mum and brother love it keep forgetting to watch it when its on:animal27:

8. Greensleeves

Greensleeves
    Expand Collapse

Hey that looks good <g>